About This Blog

I would write something sensible-esque here but the I'm just not that sort of person - sorry!

Friday 20 March 2009

Message to a dear freind

A few hours ago the news reached me. Most are saying it was pneumonia but there are rumours of meningitis and organ failure. His facebook message currently reads "... is taking an early easter and going to london now!!". Little did he know it would be for the last time. The news that reached me was of course regarding his sad demise. I'm reminded of the lyrics from the tribute to Eastside's Notorious B.I.G.:
It's kinda hard with you not around
Know you in heaven smilin' down
Watchin' us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
For now, I think that is all I have in me. Hopefully in the not to distant future I will tell you all about him: everything from his wonderful character and the way he could put a smile on any face to his generosity that knew no bounds.
He will be sorely missed but never - ever - forgotten. This is for you dear bro.

No comments: