About This Blog

I would write something sensible-esque here but the I'm just not that sort of person - sorry!

Thursday 9 April 2009

Cleaning up after yourself...

Now I'm no medical expert, and it'll probably surprise you to know I don't even have a GCSE in P.E. however, I do know that washing yourself is basic hygiene. If you were to use your hand to sift through excrement, it would be far from unnatural to then wash it thoroughly. Simply wiping off the muck with a tissue/towel of some sort does not seem to be enough.

Why then is it any different when on the potty? Washing yourself is not an Islamic concept - merely a hygienic one.

What I am proposing is for washing facilities to be available in every toilet in the UK - from the hospitals and airports to churches and homes.

No comments: